50 State Challenge Map

50 State Challenge Map
States completed

Saturday, May 5, 2012

NJ Half tomorrow

It was a nice drive into NJ today with my sister and good friend Teresa.  We were able to stop by the "Welcome to NJ" sign and snap a nice pic.  I'm going to try to do that as often as I can when taking these trips in the car.  I think it's pretty cool. 

Dinner this evening was risotto with shrimp and now I'm all set for wake up in the morning at 4:30.  I know.  That's pretty early.  It's going to be a long day.  But, I feel ready.  Start time for the Half is 7 am.  It's a bit of a hike from exit 13 to 7a on the Turnpike so we're giving ourselves a little bit of time.  And then it's back to DC right after the race.  So I'll be sure to update the blog if I should hit my desired 1:30.  I hope tomorrow is the day.  Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment