50 State Challenge Map

50 State Challenge Map
States completed

Friday, June 1, 2012

Not the best start to Minneapolis weekend

It's thunderstorming here in DC tonight so my 6:35 flight has been canceled.  That sucks.  A lot.  United was nice enough to not send me an email or text with the update.  Thanks, United.  

Luckily, I was able to get on a 6 am flight tomorrow that will get me in by 10:30.  No rain is going to stop me from getting to my Half.  This will certainly cut into my sight seeing but it'll be enough time to get to get my packet.  That's the most important stop on the schedule.  I'll update tomorrow once I get in.  I have a lot to see in Minneapolis so I'm not going to waste a minute once I arrive.  And then it's Half time come Sunday morning.  Stay tuned for a post on Sunday post race with plenty of pics. 

See you soon, Minneapolis.

No comments:

Post a Comment