50 State Challenge Map

50 State Challenge Map
States completed

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Live life on your own terms

Fourth of July just passed yesterday and today I came across this Huffington Post article on my Twitter feed.  I really like it.  A lot.  It's a Fourth of July manifesto that mentions 31 ways to live life on your own terms.

I like it because it speaks to how you can live your life on better terms, and a number can be applied towards running and working towards completing your goals/challenges.  I found it to be inspiring and motivational.  I posted those that keep me moving below.

Enjoy:

The "Live Life on Your Own Terms" Manifesto:

- "If you're not willing to go all the way, don't start the journey at all!" -- Charlemagne

- Be the type of person you want to meet.

- Be so good that they can't ignore you!

- Commit to not giving a f*ck what people think. Daily.

- "Excessive fear and self-doubt are the greatest detractors of personal genius." -- Robert Kiyosaki

- "You can either throw in the towel, or you can use it to wipe the sweat off your face!" -- Gatorade

- Repeat after me: "I can do this!!!"

- Never, never, never, never, never, never give up. Never!

No comments:

Post a Comment