50 State Challenge Map

50 State Challenge Map
States completed

Friday, June 12, 2015

Wyoming day 2 - Yellowstone National Park

I could have spent an entire week in Yellowstone.  It was a perfect day to take the drive from Jackson Hole to the park, stopping along the way en route to Old Faithful.  The day provided mid 70s with sunny skies.

Along the way there were tons of picturesque views of mountains, lakes, and waterfalls.  I'll let my pictures do most of the talking.

The road trip ended at Old Faithful when after seeing her performance I began the trip back to Jackson Hole to pick up my race bib for tomorrow.  It's an 8 am start time that will take runners along Grand Teton providing some pretty awesome views.

Afterwards I'll be heading back to Teton to see the Laurance Rockefeller Preserve, Jenny Lake,  and the top of Signal Mountain.

Race day pics tomorrow along with plenty from Grand Teton. Stay tuned ...
Made it!

























No comments:

Post a Comment