50 State Challenge Map

50 State Challenge Map
States completed

Monday, November 16, 2015

Nevada race day

2:03 finish.  I stuck with my buddy Mike most of the way through this one as it was his first so thought it be fun to tag along.

It was a great race.  Very windy.  A bit rainy.  It was awesome running along the Vegas strip at night.  I tried to snap a shot while running (below) to get a glimpse of what it's like to do that.  A bit blurry.  But still pretty cool.

My buddy Mike completed his first half with Bill completing his third.  Congrats to both of them. They did great.

Up next:  Alaska


Waiting to start




A very blurry shot while running of the Las Vegas strip
Finish line shot with my buddies Mike and Bill.  Congrats to Mike on completing his first half marathon.


No comments:

Post a Comment